Monday, August 9, 2010

Freak

Hey,
So Estelle's song, Freak, keeps playing in my head and it made me think about whether or not I'm a freak lol. I need to thank my favorite white girl for that song. That's why the song is her ringtone on my phone :D. I think about some of the things I've tried and enjoyed, and I can't help but have a BIG smile lol. Everyone has a freak in them; that's what I believe. The real issue is whether they're willing to explore it. I mean, I'm not saying you should do some homo sturvz oh, but find out what gets you off; it makes the experience more enjoyable. I'll even talk about some of the stuff I found out about myself.

First of all, I realized something about my nature when doing stuff: I'm not selfish. Almost every other guy I know expects to be pleasured and ignores the babe once he gets off. I'm the exact opposite. I wouldn't be happy until she's satisfied, and watching her get off gets me off. FREAK. I'd try anything the babe wants, as long as it'll make her happy. Why not? I mean, sex can be painful for women, hardly ever for men. If you can find a painless way to make someone happy, go for it.
*I also realized something about myself, and that was some humility (lol) in the sense that I never feel like I know it all when it comes to getting down. I have a lot of experience, but no two people are the same. I learn something from every person that I mess with.

Now, back to the main dish: ME ;D. On the realz, when I would talk to people and they mentioned weird things like biting, scratching and even beating, I would get scared and say that it shouldn't be wrestling. However, some curiosity caught me and I decided to find out for myself whether I'd like it or not. Well..... I LOVE being bitten. I LOVE it when a babe scratches my back and I bleed. I LOVE being restrained. It's painful and frustrating, but that handicap excites me more. I also know that ever guy (me included) loves a babe that moans although turning celestial and doing like you're possessed is going too far. It's also goes without question that we hate the silent type. Well, if your luck leads you to a silent type, do what I do: JIST!! Crack jokes!! Ask how she would want it. Anything to kill the boring silence that could even kill your arousal. A guy needs feedback that what he's doing is satisfactory.

Normal is boring; try something radical and see a difference in your love life. I love the risk you take when you get down in a public area. There's nothing like that rush of adrenalin to heighten your already aroused senses and take your sensitivity to an unbelievable level. I'm not talking about that high school shit like doing stuvz in a toilet during break; no, I'm talking about stuff like having sex in a class during class periods while there are lectures going on n neighboring classes. I'm talking about having sex in a parked car in broad daylight. Do you have the liver for that? Most people have humble beginnings (lol), some of us started from home, or primary school, or secondary school. You don't know till you try, and you can stop if you don't like it.

Let me go back 1 step for people who haven't had or don't have sex. There's still plenty for you guys lol. I realized something else: sometimes, foreplay is even crazier than the actual sex. I'll bet that when you're randy, you just rush your partner and do your thing. It's perfectly understandable; I mean, there are some days I skipped the foreplay and went straight to it. But there's something very crucial about foreplay to me; I see it as the process of heightening the anticipation and desire for sex. Usually, that's why people say,"Don't start what you can't finish". This is simply because it's frustrating to get so worked up without getting an actual release, but that's one of the ways to keep the flames of attraction very hot lol.

I realized that foreplay doesn't have to be restricted to some body parts. In fact, I believe in complete stimulation; stimulation of all your senses.
-Dim the lights, make things harder to see, but more exciting to watch. The frustration of not being able to see well does wonders to one's anticipation of getting you. Don't be ashamed of your body and turn the lights off; your partner won't be there with you if he/she didn't find your body attractive. For most people, being in less than clothes is enough to work them up lol. Pervs.
-Play beautiful music, or dirty songs as your orientation/situation may determine to sensitize the ears. It sets the mood. Sometimes, talking dirty (especially when you whisper to that person, when you both are with others in public) does a better job. Telling someone who wants you already, what you want to and intend to do to him/her can't really be disgusting; I mean, they already want to.
-Perfume, Incense, Scented Candles, they all give lovely smells and can be aphrodisiacs to increase stimulation . Sometimes, just having a shower with the right soap could do the trick.
-The taste of chocolate, whipped cream, wine, honey (my favorite) could have the blood rushing faster than you think. Besides, there's something quite erotic about feeding someone chocolate while doing stuvz; just don't make it messy. That would be bad table manners lol. For some romantics, just the taste of your partner's lips is sweet enough lol. Whatever works for you.
-Now, my favorite stimulus: touch. It involves direct contact, which is the fastest way to deliver a message. It can also be a discreet means of creating sexual tension. Our skin is full of nerves; work them to create sensations. Think about it. Being stroked on the inside of your thigh while you're trying to concentrate on studying for a test. Better yet, while your lecturer is teaching lol. Do some basic biology and find out where nerves are concentrated in the body (what people would call sensitive areas) and stimulate them. It's not that hard right? Be warned though,; some people are special and not so sensitive, so just ask if nothing seems to work lol.

For the people who just like the traditional methods of foreplay (i.e kissing, touching, groping, head, fingering), well try some more things. Try giving massages, try alternating cold and hot temperatures. This one is for the ladies' benefit, so don't be grossed out or mad at me: Guys, try putting an ice cube, ice cream or even a cold spoon on your babe's nipple. Weird, I know, but that's not all: when it's cold, lick it till it's warm again. From experience, every girl that allowed it to happen said the experience was mind-blowing. No jokes. I'm just saying, don't be so traditional and selfish. Take one for the team (and I'm talking to guys here; ladies are usually always taking it for the team lol). Because every guy likes getting head, I went to specialize in giving head (to babes oh!). Because every guy hates missionary, i went to research other styles that are comfortable and enjoyable for both (like the lotus seat). What......? Did y'all think I'd say I like missionary too? Dream on lol. Doggy for life mehn! That still doesn't mean that I won't do missionary oh; but the babe must reciprocate in her own way oh. Equality and fairness between members of the opposite sex lol.

So I just read what I've written so far and I can't help but shake my head. I'm a special child, but I pay attention to every detail. I'm a freak, and proud of it. I know that you don't have to have sex to get off, so broaden your horizons. I also know for a fact that the biggest freaks are the ones who try to appear morally upright and innocent. You also don't need to get drunk to try something; I mean, how will you remember it, or determine if you liked it or not? Ah well, it's your life, your choice. As for me, I really couldn't care about what you think about it; I'm happy, and every partner of mine has been happy (#fact). You can like to try my side of life every once in a while.

Now you understand part of the reason why I smile the way I smile sometimes......

No comments:

Post a Comment