Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Genesis


The Past 24hrs caused the creation of my blog; this is an outlet for me to vent.
This blog only came about because of love. This beautiful, yet terrible emotion…. Love. I feel so frustrated with it; I’m tired of it and the irony is that I’m not the one who’s in love. My friends are. The sad part is that they’re suffering for it. In the space of 24hrs, two girls ended serious relationships against their will. In the space of four months, only one of my friends started a relationship, while the rest ended theirs. The main cause of their sorrow was the guy; ALWAYS the guy. Normally, I would have been the first to defend them, being a guy but they were absolutely right. Every single guy didn’t show attention or concern, used them or lied to them. Some cheated with their ex-girlfriends, others, strangers. Some just used them for money or sex. Bottom line: they maltreated these women shamelessly.
From a guy’s point of view, one would congratulate them for being a player, or a ‘Bad Guy” (lol) but, they all forget that these women are human beings too with feelings, intelligence, pride and dignity. They forget that these women have greater power, if it comes to hurting them; they chose instead to love them and put them first. I believe in God and his fairness, and I believe in Karma and the absolute nature of it. They also forget that they’re most likely not the first to have these girls and they aren’t going to be the last to be with them; why make it hard for everyone else after them?
I’ll be honest, women are special. They don’t know what they want sometimes, bitch, moan, complain about any and everything; they also cook for us, clean after us, clothe us and they’re the ones who gave birth to us. They were our mothers, and will be our wives. Nothing or no one is perfect, starting with yourself, so you should be grateful that someone would love you for yourself, despite your many defects. I’ll say it again, women ARE special, and no man will ever understand a woman (unless he’s gay, and such doesn’t apply here), but I believe they appreciate our patient efforts to understand them. I think that makes all the difference in the world to them.
I won’t be a hypocrite here; I mean, I’m a World-Class Ashewo. However, I can proudly say that I’ve NEVER intentionally broken a heart and I’ve always apologized for it. Apart from one incident, every time I had my own heart broken was my fault and I learnt from my lesson. You know, a little honesty could go a long way. I mean, when I’m after a girl, I make my intentions clear and that removes any possibility of deception. The woman will know what she’s getting into, and she’ll have an opportunity to back down. It’s not by force to sleep with a girl, especially if you know that’s all you want. We ALL know that lust is fun, but ONLY if it’s both ways. Saying anything to get into a lady’s pants is bad enough; using love to get sex is the worst thing to do. It traumatizes a person, makes them feel worthless; it almost guarantees hatred not only for such a person, but all men in general. Look, all I’m just saying is be honest in your intentions (whatever they are) and if you get lucky, show some gratitude and treat them well, with the utmost respect and care. That isn’t too much to ask is it?
Believe me when I tell you that you’re lucky to be loved by these girls, because I know I’d do a better job than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment