Monday, February 14, 2011

The Joke called "Valentine's Day"

Hey People

I know it's been a VERY long time since I put anything down, but today is a definite must. So we're here to talk about this special day, the day of love… lol. I think that's bullshit in this day and age, because I believe that the idea of it has been totally lost in the materialism of the day itself. In my opinion of Valentines Day, that day is a special day to remind us to show love to our partners, but more importantly, to INSPIRE us to give love EVERY DAY. Let's face it, most people see Vals Day as a bonanza! It has gotten so bad that this day is one of the most joked-about days in the yearly holiday calendar.

I believe that no gift can ever surpass the gift of love (maybe apart from life lol), and if you lose track of that on the most revered days of love, then reflect on a deeper level please. Personally, I don't celebrate Vals Day because I see the current version as a joke. Rather, I'll make every day of my relationship a Vals Day. My girlfriend will know I lobe her everyday, and get gifts ANYDAY, not 3 or 4 times a year.

All In all, remember that this is a personal opinion; it's a free world. Do as you like and don't let me rain on your parade. If you have a maga, enjoy yourself and don't dull lol
Happy Vals Day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment