Monday, November 29, 2010

Fall Semester

Hey

It's been a while, I know..... I really want to put it out there: I'm sorry. However, I have a semi-excuse: Blogger was blocked here for close to 2 months. I know I could have found an alternate proxy but that was too stressful.

 Moving On..... This semester has been GANGSTA!!!! It's like boys came back with one kind of Ginja: asin, they would toast babes but with no time to waste. If the babe attempts any idea of fronting, she's bounced, just like that....... I never thought that would happen in AUN. It's still baffling me till now. "Boiz are not smiling" is an understatement; it's more like, "Boiz are vexing" lol.

The biggest shocker is that of the male prostitutes: they are all in relationships (Me included) lol. Now it's the dulling boys are "players" lmao. Things are different here, but I like it. Almost all the former whores are saying "I Love You" and meaning it; their babes are very happy women. You know what most of our couples do for fun? STRAFF!!!! It's almost an endurance competition loool. I know badt guys!!!!


I'll give you guys more jist later.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment