Sunday, March 6, 2011

Us

For You.......

I cannot help but appreciate how things work out. At this point in our journey, i can't help but look back at our beginning and thank God we're together. Nobody alone is perfect in himself/herself, but you're truly perfect for me. The only enemies I've faced while being with you are "time" and "myself". Time, because there will never be enough when it comes to you, and myself, in the sense that I will improve at my imperfections to ignore any selfishness and increase your happiness.

I have been through a lot of women, different shapes and sizes, different beliefs, prejudices and tolerances, different desires and goals; I cannot help but admit that I have come into my own with you. Nobody has brought about such peace of mind as you have; no one has brought about a higher sense of maturity, while allowing me to retain a little childishness. All I'm saying is that even though every person I've met is unique, you are my first of firsts. There is truly no one like you.

I usually get with people who think they know me, understand me and even think they own me; I hold you in the highest esteem for letting go, for not making any assumptions about us and surrendering. This is why you have so much power over me. For that, I will give you the world. I will never let how I feel about you go.

I could talk about fantasies I have all day, but I believe that loving someone maturely is keeping your relationship realistic.Nothing lasts forever, but until the day it ends, you will have the best of me.

I Love You Deola
x

No comments:

Post a Comment